Transitional classes are to help victims and survivors’ transition back into a successful, independent lifestyle free of abuse.
The First Class will be Saturday, May 8, 2021 from 12-2 at The Chloe Randolph Advocacy Office at 324 1st Street in Henderson.
Registration is required. SPACES ARE LIMITED.
Registration can be done the following ways:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By calling (270) 212-1910
• Register online at www.thechloerandolph.org
We will be adding additional classes starting the MONTH OF JUNE.
These classes are FREE. We do offer one on one private classes.
Each week is a different topic/resource.
The May 8th Class will consist of the following:
• Birth Certificate Information
• Social Security Information
• Where/How to Apply for Housing Assistance
• DCFS Information
If you have any questions, please call (270) 212-1910.
We look forward to seeing you on May 8th.